Monday, September 24, 2012

French General and Public Transport

Hullo to all,

Here is  a photograph of the latest finish off the long arm, the first is in fabrics from one of my favourite designers French General. The grey fabric is one of the linens out of the range and shows the quilting beautifully. This was rather a large quilt at just over two metres long but was fun to do.

Public Transport
The quilt here is Public Transport, it has been hanging on my studio wall, but is now hanging in an exhibition until early November at Expressions in Upper Hutt. I am pleased to say that I won a certificate for this quilt. This pattern will be available as a PDF within the next month so please email me if you would like a copy. The quilt uses hand or machine appliqué.
Neutral Play

More news, the latest of my patterns is now available and is called Neutral Play it is also available as a PDF on request or it is available at Sawmillers in Te Marua. Neutral Play is a pieced quilt and uses three blocks to create the movement.

More photographs and new patterns in the next few days as I get them finished.
Talk to you all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./