Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A new quilt I have been playing with.

Hi to all,

 This is what I have been spending my time on. I have decided I would like to make a second heaxgon quilt as I had papers and blocks left over from the last quilt. I hand cut each of my papers and  have designed this on EQ7  and have an idea of where I am going with it. A quick talley up of the required hexagons needed and the tally is over 1000. In the center (medallion) diamond I will design and insert an applique basket and flowers with a lot of detail.

My colour pallette is likely to be browns, pinks, greens and soft creams and white borders and centre. I envisage it to be heavily quilted with feathers and stippling.
I will keep you posted as to my progress.

Thanks Jeannette

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./