Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hexagon Progress

Hi to everyone
Over the last few evenings I have been preparing my hexagons and during the day I have been cutting fabric in anticipation of working on them in the evenings. In between cutting fabric during the day I am quilting this the quilt on Gertrude one from quite a few years ago. In the next day or so I will post photos of the quilting. 


Progress has been slow on the quilting front but I am moving ahead on the hexagons, and had to move to a larger box for storage. Yesterday I spent some time fussy cutting hexagons for extra details for when I start piecing. Below is the start of my first scrappy hexagon diamond .

I will keep you posted as to progress on them both and a few secret projects I have been working on for gifts

Bye till next time Jeannette

1 comment:

  1. Olá,eu tenho verdadeira adoração por hexágonos,sou viciada mesmo.Tudo de bom para você.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./