Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 Projects

 to be quilted

Good Morning to all, over the last few days I was doing a stock take of the projects still lingering as UFO’s I am happy to say the above collage shows the quilt tops that need to be machine quilted and the collage below show the quilt tops remaining left unfinished from 2009. Most of these projects are hand work which is still in progress.

unfinished tops 2009

My quilting goals for 2010 are to quilt all of these tops, which means one a month and try and finish piecing  all of these tops and quilt them.

I am sure that these are easy goals to achieve as long as I stayed focused and determined and do not start to many new projects.

Well here's hoping !!!!!!!

Happy Stitching from Jeannette

1 comment:

  1. Oh, looks like you are going to be having fun this year! And sounds like you have a good plan for getting the quilts finished. I do like your quilt consisting of diamond shapes and what looks like flowers. Very pretty. I can't wait to see more of it.

    Linda in Calif.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./