Tuesday, August 4, 2009

First Finishes For August, Another Pay it forward


Hi to everyone, I have finished my first finish for August a hot water bottle cover for my mother in law for Christmas, I love these fabrics so pretty and pink. Just over a year ago my mother in law Nan re did her bedroom in soft pinks and greens so this will go well in her bedroom. For Pops Christmas present I made him another hot water bottle in the same greens I used for the other ones I made earlier.
Over the last few days I have joined another Pay it forward where I have agreed to send a small hand made gift to the first three people that agree to do the same. Please make a comment every little gift that wings around the world brings smiles to the recipients, I have a lovely selection of small gifts that I would love to send to you.

3 comments:

  1. Jeannette,
    What a great hot water bottle cover...I am sure your mother in law will love her gift.

    Thank you so much for my Christmas in July gift. I love the angel bag and it is perfect for the car for my scissors and thread.

    I am going to start woking on your PIF gift very soon.

    Hugs,
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradulations--on your first Chmas challenge getting done--I did manage to get one prepped on applique to work on over the weekend--but it was a busy weekend so it's still in the unfinished mode. There has been no time for sewing today either--you know it was one of those laundry-grocery days and now it's computer time!!!! The hot water bottle holder is sooo cute--I just love Pink!!!! I was going to say "not this time" for the gift giveaway--but I will say "yes" after all--what's one more thing on my plate???? Let me know all the rules ok--if you need to here is my email address--dlcquilter3@gmail.com--have a great day--hugs, just, Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!, I didn't forget I have to send you a PIF gift. Can I be in your PIF? I'd like to swap with you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./