Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Spring is almost here

Hi everyone, Today was the second day of my new job, and as part of the new job I was learning a new piece of accounting software, so by now my brain is slightly frazzled. This morning I left for work at before 7 and this does mean I can get home 3 in this afternoon, when I am able to catch up on housework and possibility of maybe some time on the sewing machine, but not today my brain will not allow it.  I am only meant be working 20 hours but it sounds as though the hours will be increased to may be bringing work home as well. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with all of my challenges.

This is the first glimpse of spring in our garden after a few sunny days the almond has burst in to flower, we are now waiting for the cherry tree and nashi pears to all flower now. I love the end of winter with spring around the corner and the new growth. The reason the photo is blurry is due to the wind I was trying to hold the branch still while I took the photo.

Talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./