Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hi to everyone.

Today is not a good day. On my way back from work a truck did not like the shape of the front of my beloved little red car and rearranged it for me. He pulled out and then admitted he did not see me and then thought he had room. Come on my car might be little but it is bright red and easy to see.
No one has been hurt thank goodness, but it will need a new front passengers door, front panel, bonnet and bumper. I am so upset, the panel beater is worried the damage bill might come to more than the car is valued at for insurance. This little car is over 10 years old but has a very low mileage and is well maintained so I am going to keep my fingers crossed. I will post an image in a few days when I know what is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./