Monday, March 2, 2009

Good News

Hi to everyone,





I received a phone call today from the panel beater to say they are going to pay out on my car and the work will be done. Which is good news so my little red car will be back on Friday most likely. My little red car does not have a name but she is part of the family and has been so reliable up to date. What a horrible few days not knowing what was going to happen.





On the stitching front, I have finished Lynette Andersen Noah's Ark





http://lynetteandersondesigns.typepad.com/lynette_anderson_designs/





I now have to put the blocks together, but as I cannot finish anything in a normal way I have decided to create new blocks one for the kiwi and one for sheep. To give you a peek view of ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./