Thursday, January 31, 2013

Unfinished projects or UFO's up to 31 January 2013

Good afternoon to all.
Yesterday I finished another project from my ufo's and thought I would make a declartion of the number of ufo's that I have listing the method and name and the progress so far. Where  can I have taken a photo
No Photos as yet for the Seven sisters english paper piecing project, still piecing individual blocks and the
Hexagon Medallion quilt, english paper piecing project only assembly required.



New quilt sample for another original, the pattern is written with fabrics chosen. This quilt is a very modern quilt for me with bright colours and large areas of black.







Pickled Dish Quilt, foundation piecing, only just started. One complete block and a few of the foundation pieced triangles are complete.
Antique basket quilt, 50 baskets hand applique and just playing with the design and layout.
Antique sampler, all borders and small blocks complete, 9 large appliqué blocks to complete.
Rosies first Christmas, this is a quilt hand embroidered and hand appliqued which should have been finished in December, only one embroidered block to go and then the piecing.
Farmers wife, fabric chosen, I just need to start.


Now I have declared all the finished projects it is my target to get them all completed by January 2014, which does seem along time awy, but I know that it will come around fast and catch me out. I will keep you posted on my progress as I go.
Thanks Jeannette

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./