Monday, June 11, 2012

Delayed Quilt Nos 6 off the long arm



Hi to every one

Number 6 is finally finished after a long delay. Earlier in May Gertrude broke down, first the tension went, then the stitch length was playing up, and then she would not stitch circles and that was what I needed to quilt on the quilt ( not the one shown here) . So after much heartbreak and tears Gertrude was collected by the Nolting dealer and Gertrude Nos 2 came to live with me. She is Purple and smaller than Gertrude but so far so much more reliable.
Yesterday I finished Nos 6 and nos 7 is half way done as well, I will post photos of Number 7 at the end of the week. I have to still unpick the one that was on the machine when it broke down
Will post another update as soon as I can

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./