I have returned to a first love this week and started making some clothes for myself and my daughter Gabrielle.
So far I have made
cut out two others
The new pages is that my DH has decided to go into business for himself, something neither he or I would have though was on the agenda 17 years ago when we got married. It is rather scary but after the last year we are looking forward with optimism. DH certainly has the experience after nearly 40 years in the Flower Industry.
Over at Crafty Girls Workshop they asked us to spill the beans, so here goes.
- My name is Jeannette
- Favourite hobby anything with material and fabrics
- I seem to be drawn to all patterns and materials depending on my mood, sometimes bright sometimes soft and pretty. I love Fig Tree fabrics and have most of the later ranges. At the moment I am working with some Kafe Fasset and Amy Butler materials for a hand pieced quilt.
- I love making clothes and of course quilts
- I used to make baby layettes and would love to make more.
- I normally sew for the family and have a small pile of gifts ready made distribution
Now that was not to painful to disclose, today I am off to my Monday quilting group to start quilting the Red Beastie, wish me luck.
Happy Stitching Jeannette