Monday, February 1, 2010

Blog Draw

Over here in New Zealand it is the 1st February, and it is the day of my promised blog draw of the Red Delicious Blocks. At final count I had four blocks un used,  two completed and the other two with a small amount of stitching still required. So here goes here are your random numbers.

Here are your random numbers:

3 6 1 2

Timestamp: 2010-01-31 19:03:16 UTC

3              Ariane                                                   S6300221  

6              Terry from Terry's Treasures                 S6300220

1               Wendy Ford                                         IMG_4473

2               Kerry                                                  IMG_4474

Congratulations to you all,  I will be in contact over the next few days.

I am off to stitching for the day bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./