Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Missing emails

Please bear with me for a  few days. My apologies for any comments or emails I have not responded to. I normally use Outlook but having a look on Yahoo, I have found many unanswered emails stuck in the system.  I am going to endeavour to reply to them all today.

IMG_4472You cannot have a post with out a photo so here is the photo of the fantastic quilt from Ariane that I received as my advent gift. Thanks Ariane you were so generous and yes Noah my cat loves it as well I have to leave it over the back of the chair where he does not sit so he can not sit on it during the day. At night in the evening I put it over my lap and then he will sit on it then. 

Thanks Jeannette

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./