Towards the end of the month I was thinking that I had not finished nearly anything on my list of challenges from the first of the month. But here goes this is what I finished for the month of August.
* Three new hot water bottle covers for the Christmas 3 challenge
* The tea towel for the tea towel swap for Kelly
* The bindings on both of the small quilts seen here
* A partially pieced quilt for Abbey
The only thing on my list not completed was the writing of the quilt pattern for the baby quilt.
For the month of September I am not going to make such a long list to complete but here goes this is what I want to finish in September.
- To finish Abbeys partially pieced quilt
- The Hugs Swap items
- The Stitchers Angel swap pieces
- A weekend long retreat in which I would like to start my railroad quilt kit from Hancock's
The list isn’t to bad this month and I certainly think it will be achievable, lets hope so. Talk to you again soon
Happy Stitching from Jeannette