Friday, July 3, 2009

Hexagon progress, Mish mash stash busters

Hi to everyone, a great week so far but not a lot of progress on anything. But i was able to receive and send back the block for the MIshmash Stashbusters. I think it left Canada on the 27th June and I received the material on the 1st and posted it out late yesterday. I love working to deadlines it seems to be the only way I can make my way forward. Here is a glimpse of the block I sent back.

Three days this week I have got together with friends to stitch and talk, so during this time I have been working on the hexagons. DSCF0002 (2)This is the layout I think I am going to follow with the large diamonds in the middle surrounded with a single hexagon border and then the small diamonds, flowing out to a single row of red hexagon’s  and then a border of some kind. I am still enjoying the hexagons but have a callus on the end of my finger from hand stitching.

Must go and finish tidying as I have friends coming for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./