Saturday, May 2, 2009

Good Morning,

This week has been a good one I have not created any quilts but have almost finished my husbands jacket for the wedding. It is less than two weeks to go now and one of my sons has bought new clothes for and would like them altered. So I need to alter two pairs of trousers etc. Well at least I have 13 days and counting down to complete them.

This weekend I am meant to be on a quilting retreat but have a heavy cold and decided it would do me know good to go and keep the long hours that I keep normally at retreats. Any way your own bed is best when you are feeling under the weather. Sunday afternoon is the Hens Party for my daughter Julia I understand there will be between 20 and 30 women coming to celebrate. To be honest I don't think I could have done retreat and managed the things involved for the hens party there are not that many hours in two days.

Sorry I have not found the time to photograph the Red Delicious blocks, I are now up to the roses from April, but Breast of Friends has moved to the side.

Another note have a look at http://inklingoprojects.blogspot.com/. This is a interesting blog site, I have started following.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./