Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another Week has gone by

Hi to everyone, The year is speeding by, over the last few weeks we have had a few colder days to remind us that winter is around the corner. I love winter because you can curl up in front of open fires and snuggle into quilts and stitch away.

Over the last few days I have spent time away from stitching doing my real job designing a house alteration which includes new doors, a large covered deck and garden. I must say I do love being able to combine two of my loves creating a new home environment and a garden that is easily accessible for a client. I will post an sketch of what I envision later in the week.

Unfortunately very little sewing machine stitching has happened this week, the only thing I have had time for is hand stitching during the weekend, I am almost finished the hand sewing for the black and white quilt variation. I have counted the circles as I went 42 the first time round, then 33 and then another 21. Wow what a number, I am about to start the last 21 hopefully today. Prize draw is still to come

Best wishes to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./