Friday, March 1, 2013

Latest finish



Hi to all,  
A busy a couple of weeks. 
I had forgotten how much time little puppy's take. It is two weeks since Mr Cotton came to live with us and he is a delight. We have had a lot of visitors to come and meet him and so far his favourite is the little six year boy down the road. the two of them played games for more than 30 minutes one evening this week.
 It was a delight to see how much enjoyment they got out of each other.


The latest finish of the machine is Under the Southern stars, and I love how it has turned out. If you zoom into the photos you can see how I quilted it. Tomorrow morning I will trim the edges and prepare the binding and get it ready to hand sew down. I am thinking of putting a mini piped edge before the binding to add some more definition I just need to find the instruction I have put away some where safe, most likely so safe I will not be able to find it in the morning.

Bye to all

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./