Friday, February 1, 2013

Two new finishes

Hi to all,
I have been busy this week and have managed to identify all unfinished items which I posted about during the week and finished a quilt flimsy, all that is left to do on it is to applique the four corners and then of course quilt, which is the thing I enjoy the most currently.
This quilt is Under the Southern Stars by Sue Daley, I decided to do the centre and borders differently from the pattern and have redesigned them.
In the same range of fabrics I have made the kaleidoscope quilt which I have also finished the quilting this week so if is only the binding to hand sew down and make a label. I love the back almost as much as the front and you really can see the quilting.
Also this week I have made four baby quilts from donated orphan blocks. These small quilts are for the neonatal ward of the local hospital, no photo as yet but I will quilt them and then take a photo to show everyone.
Must go and tidy up my workroom so bye for now Jeannette.

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./