Tuesday, February 16, 2010

An update

I have finished the centre and it has been a challenge. I am quite amazed that it sits flat with no puckers.IMG_4677

 

 

 

 

 

red coverWithout all of the generous donations from all of my blogging friends this would not have been possible. Now over the next week I need to start the stars all twelve of them and  join them together for the next ring around. That is the dark red ring around the centre star that is my next target.

Happy Stitching from Jeannette

11 comments:

  1. WOW, I don't know how on earth you did that, but it is looking GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I love it! It is going to be gorgeous. You are doing an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the prettiest star ever! I love it. Thank you for sharing the pic, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt is looking great. Do you still need any red fabrics. By the time I went through my stash you had finished the outside design. I will still send if you need some more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep your focus on this amazing project, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep your focus on this amazing project, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my goodness, that is so so stunning! keep it up, that is going to be one superb quilt

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a really good piecing job on the compass design. I am always attracted to circular quilt designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG you have been busy it looks really great

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a very striking looking quilt patterns. Congrats on finishing the center. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./