Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I have been so spoilt.

Hi to everyone.

Over the last few days of December I have been opening an advent parcel from Ariane every day, and have had so much joy out of every little goodie.

IMG_0500Even my cat Noah has decided that he likes what Ariane has sent me. Here Noah is sitting on the parcel I get to open on Christmas Day. He has been sitting on this every day for the last week and if he is not on it he has been in the basket beside it that holds all the other goodies for the month.

IMG_0502Yesterday in the mail I also received my secret Santa gift a Christmas table runner and xmas tree decorations.

When I have not been working I have been finishing quilt tops. My December resolution was to try and finish as many quilt tops that I had started to go into the new year with a clean slate. 

IMG_0014Meaning  this pile of materials and the pattern is now finished as well as the double delight. All backs are pieced and binding are cut. So my new years resolution is to quilt at least one quilt a month. At last count I had more than 12 tops ready to quilt woops this could take me longer than a year. All I have now to finish are my hexagon quilt top, Breast of Friends, Red Delicious and Jacobs Coat, but as these are all hand work  in process they will not be finished in December, but my target is  February at the latest.

Over the next few weeks during the celebrations I will not have time to be posting so I am going to pre post a selection of photographs of some of the finishes for 2009.

Merry Christmas to all, and thank you for making the world a smaller place. I have loved over the last year getting to know such a myriad of people from all walks of life and places around the world. You have certainly brightened my days with the never ending support and encouragement that you have given in every comment and email. I do think that if the people that I have meet in the Blog space ran the world I would like to believe there would be no poverty, wars and crimes against humanity.

Merry Christmas to all and Best wishes for the New Year from my family to yours. Jeannette

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./