Sunday, November 8, 2009

November challenges

Hi to everyone,

I have not been posting as much normal to the pressures of life.

Over the last week I have managed to post out the Advent swap parcel and strat working on the Double delight by Bonnie Hunter that I started last January, It is my aim to complete the quilt top by the end of November. I will post a photo later in the week when the batteries are recharged for the camera.

Another planned finish for this month is a a least two blocks for Breast of friends, I am at least half way thru my blocks and are playing with ideas how to set them out.

Please spare a thought for the all of the young adults that are studying hard for their final exams here in New Zealand. Our youngest Gabrielle is studying hard and is only a week away from her first exam, she certainly is working hard!

Talk to you all again soon Jeannette

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./