Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Two finishes

Yesterday I went of to my stitching group where I was able to quilt two of the smaller quilts that I have sitting around. Over the next few weeks I am going to make a concerted effort to catch up and quilt all or most of the quilts I have around. Actually it may take more than a few weeks more like a month or two. I will do a count up today but think the number easily goes into double figures.  My apologies the weather is fine today so I rushed outside to photograph the quilts without them being bound or trimmed. Later today the binding will be attached so I can stitch them

over the next few nights. The one on the right is a design by Simplify and the one on the left is an original design out of the scrap stash. I love the wide open spaces with the small amount of appliqué and embroidery. Hopefully if I keep to target every Tuesday I will be able to show you finishes, keep your fingers crossed that I can keep up the momentum.

Talk to you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Jeannette, they're GORGEOUS. Both of them are just lovely. And 10 or more to go -- I can't wait to see. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you please leave a message and come back soon
1./